Safeguard Property Management is an industry leader whose specialization is the management of single family homes as well as other small residential rental properties, including apartments and condominiums, in the Salt Lake City metro area. We’re also honored to be servicing properties in and around Lehi, Utah. For the last 35 years, we have been helping investors increase their return on investment and peace of mind.
Safeguard Property Management is the only company of its kind in Utah that’s Gephardt-Approved, and has a Better Business Bureau rating of A+. We manage single family homes, condominiums, townhomes, duplexes, and many other small rentals. We have a vast management portfolio that include properties in Herriman, Salt Lake City, Cottonwood Heights, Bluffdale, Holladay, Sandy, Riverton, Saratoga Springs, South Jordan, Taylorsville, West Valley City, Kearns, Draper, and proudly, Lehi.
Our fees are reasonable and many clients report that the monetary and time savings far outweighs our management fee. We offer a Free Rental Analysis so we can understand your needs better and also advise you on market trends, suggested rental rates, and more.
15 Reasons Why We Offer the Best Value among all Lehi Property Management Companies
1) Safeguard Property Management has over 35 years experience in managing properties in Utah. We are highly skilled, qualified, and can manage all types of residential properties.
2) All our operations at Safeguard Property Management are in strict adherence to Utah Landlord/Tenant Law. Due to our excellent quality of service, we’ve received a consistent rating of A+ from Better Business Bureau.
3) Our company is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Two of Safeguard Property Management’s owners are among the only 3 people in the entire state of Utah to have been awarded a Master Property Manager (MPM) recognition by NARPM.
We have a very skilled and competent management team that is supported by the latest technologies in property management. Our managers are active participants in real estate and property meetings, seminars and educational courses. We invest in these activities in order to keep our clients protected.
4) We are powered by advanced technologies in property and client management. On our website, you will find an Owner Portal that is accessible 24/7. The portal is a resourceful tool that contains information pertaining to your property: lease agreements, contracts, ongoing and past maintenance, licenses, and many more records. The records are always up to date and as recent as those of the previous month.
5) We make timely payments to your account through either electronic transfers or by mailing you a check, upon request, at no charge.
6) Our powerful marketing team ensures that your property receives maximum exposure by advertising it on over 50 real estate and property websites, including Zillow, Trulia, and KSL, among others. This ensures your property is visible to thousands of prospective tenants across America.
7) We conduct thorough tenant screening before leasing your property. Screening ensures that you deal only with the right kind of tenants. Some of the checks we perform include:
i. Criminal background
ii. Credit history
iii. Eviction history
iv. Employment history
v. Bankruptcy checks
vi. Consultation with previous landlord and more.
8) We strive to make our tenants’ life easier by simplifying some of the recurring and routine tasks such as making payments and requests for maintenance. On our website, a tenant is able to:
i. Make online payments
ii. Submit maintenance requests
iii. Apply for property occupancy, online
Some of the other useful resources a tenant can download from our website include the Tenant Prospective Rental Requirements, an Application in Printed Form, and the Tenant Move-Out Procedures and Charges guidelines.
9) To provide our client with extra protection, we use our own in-house Custom Lease.
10) Our management team is knowledgeable and treats your property as if it was our very own. We actively engage our tenants by sharing this knowledge and ensuring all their needs are addressed.
11) To address any problems, complaints or issues raised by tenants, we have a dedicated emergency response team that is available 24/7 through both email and phone. One of our chief goals is to ensure client satisfaction and happiness.
Our tenants are eager to renew their leases, and this is one of the ways of acknowledging the efficiency of our emergency response, and management teams. This saves you a lot of money in vacancy and turnover costs.
12) We have maintained a very low eviction rate in our 35+ years of service.
13) Our 35+ years in property management have enabled us to build healthy relationships with vendors and contractors, who offer us the most affordable prices on labor and materials and are available for maintenance services 24/7.
14) We conduct comprehensive move in and move out inspections, complete with reports for you.
15) Safeguard Property Management keeps evolving and adapting to changes in the rental market. We are constantly working to improve the quality of our services and the systems that support them. To make the management process more efficient, we invest in the latest property management technologies.
If you’re a new property owner, or you’re looking to switch from your old service provider to Safeguard Property Management, we’re happy to help you. To make the process simple and fast, we offer a Free Consultation, so please call us today. We are experienced in managing properties within the greater Salt Lake area, and Lehi, as well. We are also experienced and skilled in analyzing market trends, conducting property valuations, and identifying and pursuing emerging opportunities. We will evaluate your property and put it on a solid path to profitability.
About Lehi, Utah
Lehi is a medium-sized city and Utah’s 13th largest community. It has a population of about 54,382, and 12 constituent neighborhoods. Lehi is a unique community because most of the residential establishments have been built recently and so most of the houses are very new. With a modest median household income, Lehi’s property is generally affordable to most people, even though the city’s real estate is one of the most expensive in the entire state of Utah. Lehi is the ideal city for family life. It has good schools, low crime rates, and high literacy levels. Single-family properties are the most popular among Lehi’s residents. Lehi offers a wide range of attractions for both residents and visitors: Lehi’s Legacy Center and Outdoor Pool, The Famous Round-Up Rodeo, The Jordan River Parkway, the American Fork Canyon, and many more.