Safeguard Property Management is one of the market leaders in providing specialized full-service management for single-family homes, and other small residential rental properties across the greater Salt Lake City metro area. We offer our entire suite of services to West Jordan, Utah. We have been in business for over 35 years, helping investors to maximize their return on investment.
Safeguard Property Management is proud to be Utah’s only property management company to have a Better Business Bureau rating of A+, and to be Gephardt-Approved, at the same time. We specialize in leasing and managing single family homes, townhomes, condominiums, duplexes, and many other small rental properties. Our services are fast and hassle-free.
Currently, our management portfolio includes properties in Bluffdale, Salt Lake City, Herriman, Cottonwood Heights, Draper, Kearns, Lehi, Holladay, Riverton, Sandy, Saratoga Springs, South Jordan, West Valley City, Taylorsville, and West Jordan.
Our fees and rates are competitive and our experience is unparalleled. Take the first step and let Safeguard Property Management take over the management of your properties. We offer a free consultation, and we’ll be glad to share ideas on how to maximize on your property’s cash flow.
Why Safeguard Property Management?
15 Reasons Why We Offer the Best Value among all West Jordan Property Management Companies
1) Safeguard Property Management has been in business for over 35 years. This translates to unrivaled property management experience and skill.
2) We operate within the strict confines of the Utah Landlord/Tenant law. We manage many residential properties in West Jordan, Utah. The Better Business Bureau has consistently rated us an A+.
3) Safeguard Property Management is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Only three people in the entire state of Utah have earned a Master Property Manager (MPM) Certification from NARPM. Two of them are from Safeguard Property Management, who also happen to be the company’s owners.
Our management team is skilled, qualified, and proactive. We keep up with the latest market trends and technologies in property management through attendance of seminars, educational courses and regular meetings involving investing and real estate. All of these initiatives aim at offering better and quality services to our clients as well as protecting them.
4) We have invested in cutting-edge property and customer management technologies. You have 24/7 access to your Owner Portal, on our website. On the portal, you can preview all important details pertaining to your property including maintenance projects, contracts and lease agreements, as well as other important information, which is updated on a monthly basis.
5) We process all the relevant payments in a timely fashion through electronic transfers. You can choose to have the money deposited directly into your account, or request for a check to be mailed to you at no cost.
6) We have an aggressive marketing strategy that places your property in over 50 rental and real estate websites, including the powerhouses such as Zillow, Trulia, KSL, and many more. This ensures your property is exposed to as many prospective tenants as possible, increasing tenant quality.
7) Before leasing or renting your property, we conduct a thorough screening of the tenants. Some of the checks we perform include:
i. Criminal background
ii. Credit history
iii. Eviction history
iv. Employment history
v. Bankruptcy checks
vi. Consultation with previous landlord , and many more
All these checks are necessary to ensure you’re dealing with worthy tenants, thus safeguarding your interests as a property owner.
8) Our website offers tenants a wide range of features and capabilities to make their lives easier. Such include:
i. Making online payments
ii. Submitting maintenance requests
iiii. Online application for property occupancy
Tenants can also download useful resources such as the Tenant Prospective Rental Requirements, Tenant Move-Out Procedures and Charges, and an Application in Printed Form.
9) We rely on our in-house Custom Lease that aims at providing extra protection for you as our client.
10) Our property managers have a close professional relationship and an intimate knowledge of all your properties and tenants.
11) We have a strong and dedicated emergency response team that is available 24/7. The team receives and responds to issues or problems reported by tenants, promptly.
Tenants are confident in our service and are eager to renew their leases with us, this saving you a lot of money in turnover and vacancy costs. One of our chief goals is to always keep our tenants happy. Happy tenants = less stress for you.
12) We maintain a very low eviction rate, primarily due to high tenant satisfaction.
13) Having been in business for over 30 years, we have built many relationships with contractors and material vendors who offer quality services and affordable prices (typically saving you on repairs).
14) When tenants are moving in or out, we conduct thorough inspections and prepare a report for you.
15) At Safeguard Property Management, we are continuously working towards improving our service and the systems that support them. We continue to invest in technology that enables us to manage your properties more effectively and efficiently.
We would love to manage your properties, whether 1 or 100. To help you with the process, we offer a Free Rental Analysis. We have vast experience in managing properties in the greater Salt Lake City area and West Jordan. We are also proficient in market valuations, analyzing trends, and identifying market opportunities. A comprehensive evaluation from Safeguard Property Management will position your property at a competitive level, maximize your income streams, and put it on a path to success.
About West Jordan, Utah
West Jordan is Utah’s fourth most populous city in the state of Utah. It is at the heart of the Salt Lake Valley. Safeguard Property Management is proud to be managing properties in some of West Jordan’s major neighborhoods. The city has a livability ranking of 77%, meaning it is extremely livable. The city has plenty of local amenities, a stable housing market, high academic graduation rates, and a high income per capita. You’ll find more than enough grocery stores, restaurants, schools, parks, libraries, fitness centers, and entertainment joins in the city. There are many events to enjoy in West Jordan: the Western Stampede Rodeo, and the Independence Day Festival, among others. You can also go for an outdoor adventure at the Jordan River Trail. During winter, the city holds plenty of snowboarding and snowmobiling events. West Jordan is definite worth living and investing in as a property owner, and we’re proud to be at the center of it all.